Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Wayne got to spend lots of time with his babies Father's Day weekend. I was actually gone on a girl's crafting retreat Thursday through Saturday night. I had so much fun, but I did miss my sweet family (actually, I had LOTS of fun!). On Sunday morning, we started the day by loading up in the car before Daddy woke up, and we drove through Einstein Bagels to get Wayne is favorite breakfast. I wasn't able to give him is main gift (framed program, ticket, and pictures from the Mavericks game 3) because it wasn't ready yet, but we did give him a smaller gift. I made him a mini scrapbook of pictures of him with Nathan and Charlotte. I was so happy that he liked it because I worked hard to find the perfect pictures AND make it as "manly" a scrapbook as I could :)

After opening gifts and letting Daddy sleep in, he and Nathan went to Lowe's, stained the swing set, and then we all went swimming. Nathan has been taking swimming lessons, and as you can see, they are paying off! He was so scared to put his head under water a month ago, but now he has no fear and swims like a fish! He can swim from one side of the pool to the other!












While I was gone, Wayne took such good care of his babies. Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the world. We love you more than you could ever know!

No comments: