Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Random IPhone Pics


I chopped my hair off! I had been wanting to go shorter for a while, and then Wayne really encouraged me to do it. So I thought, what the heck? I'll just do it! I have to say, I was a little bit in hair shock at first. It was such a big difference, and it took a while for me to really get used to it and know how to fix it. I have to say that I love it now! It is so easy and fast and so much more of a style. Before, I mainly just put my hair into a ponytail. And Wayne really loves it :)





Labor Day party at our neighbor's house. Here is Charlotte with Skylar.



Silly little girl :)


This was one day at Mama's house. I was sewing and Charlotte and Mama made cookies. She got something on her dress so Mama washed it, and then they snuggled up to read a book. Charlotte has a stack of her favorite books here, and Mama reads them all!


My first lunch with Nathan at his school. I brought him McDonald's, and he was so happy to see me. When it was time for me to leave, I could tell he was sad, but he did really well and didn't cry. He did hug and kiss me a ton though! And after he lined up with his class and started walking to his room, he kept turning around to wave and blow me a kiss. I love my little boy so much! 


We had a playdate with one of Charlotte's friends from last year and her brother who is Nathan's age. This was during Charlotte's 2nd week of school, and she was still getting used to the schedule and going to school every day. On this day, she was SO TIRED! Charlotte was swinging in the backyard and started to fall asleep!That's when I got these popsicles out to try to wake her up :)


So Nathan snuck his IPad up to his room one night. When I went up to turn his light out, this is what I found. It's so funny that he fell asleep in his "watching" position.


This was Nathan's first project at school, making a "Mini Me." He was supposed to decorate his Mini Me to tell about himself. So he's wearing a Ninjago shirt with a Lego sign, wearing Nikes, playing soccer, reading about Minecraft, and holding an IPad. I think that pretty much sums him up!



At church, all of the first graders were presented with their very own bibles; blue for boys and pink for girls. Nathan was so proud of his new bible, and Charlotte was jealous. Now she wants one for herself. 


So after having my hair cut for two weeks, I decided that there were a few things I wanted to improve on. So I went back and had Anh give me some bangs and thin it out a little. Now I really love it!






No comments: