Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Donuts with Dad

Last week was donuts with dad at Charlotte's school. Charlotte was beyond excited to have Daddy not only eat with her in her classroom, but to also have him take her to school! It was nice for me too! Wayne did have a meeting that morning and I was a little worried he may not be able to get out of it, but he just told them he would be late. His baby girl (and a donut) was more important. Charlotte picked out her favorite dress, wanted me to fix her hair, and help her pick out a necklace. It brings tears to my eyes as I'm writing this because it was such a special day for her. Every night, Wayne asks both of them about their days at school and Charlotte just loves telling Daddy all about it. She told me that now she can actually show him everything! And when I picked her up after school, she said it was such a fun day because of Daddy. 



1 comment:

Carrie said...

Awww, sweet little girl! I know Charlotte had fun showing off her daddy!