Monday, July 6, 2015

Aunt Lisa, Taylor, and Victoria

After our trip to Galveston, Aunt Lisa, Taylor and Victoria, came to visit us for the weekend. Carrie and Pearce also came up to see them. Nathan and Charlotte were a little sad after the beach because they had so much fun and missed everyone. Especially Nathan. He is so sentimental. I would fix him some cereal at our house and he'd say, "This makes me think of when Papa fixed me cereal at the beach." Or I'd give them a shower and he would say it reminded him of taking an outside shower at the beach. It was really kind of sad! But the one thing that made them feel better was knowing that Aunt Lisa, Taylor and Victoria were coming to see them. Thank goodness for that! Everyone stayed at my house which was so much fun for all of us. The girls were so sweet to Nathan and Charlotte. My kids just love being with "teenagers" although Taylor is technically not a teenager anymore! So crazy! But that is why they like Vacation Bible School so much. They always love the older kid helpers. We swam and hung out and went shopping! And on Saturday night, after our long, hard day of spending Papa's money, he brought over Babe's fried chicken for dinner. That is one of my favorite restaurants but we usually only have it a few times when we have company. I absolutely love it! Oh and we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory at the mall which is my other favorite. Shopping, family, and good food, what more could you ask for? We had such a fun weekend, but it made us realize that we don't see each other enough. We love you all so much! And once again, Nathan was depressed when they left...poor little guy. 














No comments: