Friday, December 11, 2015

Random Pics

Nathan with his friend, Jack. They invited him over to play and to go out to eat with them. 

Charlotte during one of the Cowboys game, or maybe it was Arkansas. It was something that we were all excited about but she could care less.

Wearing a cute dress Carrie talked me into getting and her new boots that she loved. 

This is a picture I took with my phone of Nathan's school picture. Notice anything strange in these pictures? His buttons are all off one. When I picked him up from school, I saw that he had his shirt opened, like he was really cool. But I just assumed he unbuttoned it after his school pictures. It turns out he unbuttoned it right before pictures but they made him button it back up, but they didn't do it for him. I think its so funny!




Silly pictures with Charlotte

And this is the poncho I made for Carrie! Mom and I had so much fun sewing this! 

At Charlotte's school, I was in charge of decorating the door for Christmas. How cute is this?!

And Wayne got us some new Christmas friends! Nathan and Charlotte love our inflatables!



No comments: