Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas Preparations

During our Thanksgiving break, we got our Christmas decorations up and took picture for our Christmas card. They really wanted to get Rusty in their picture, but the picture was a little too dark with him. I ended up using the first picture here of the two of them. And to make things hard on me, the printer stopped working so I couldn't print the address labels. I had to hand write every one's addresses! With teaching this year, I'm all about shortcuts and ease...our neighborhood had Santa come visit so that was easy! They set up a snack table with hot chocolate and cookies and had a photo booth. Although my new teaching job has made me VERY busy, I just love it and I love my students. One of them gave Charlotte this mermaid blanket for Christmas. Charlotte was so excited and pretty much lives in it :)





















No comments: