Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Girls Trip to Waco

 During part of Spring Break, me and three of the teachers I work with (Jennifer Holland, Ashlan Smith, and Nellie Soto) took a road trip to Waco to see the Magnolia store. We left that morning and spent the whole day! We didn't get back until 8:00 p.m! We had so much fun! Now that I'm working, I've made lots of friends at the school and really like all of them. Nellie is my teaching partner so we are together all the time. I'm so lucky that we get along so well. When we got there, the line to the store was so long but it didn't take us long to wait. Then we went to the famous bakery. They are known for their cupcakes here. This line was long too and it did take a long time, but the cupcakes were worth it! After that, we went to another indoor shopping area called Spice something or other. We ate dinner and then drove home. My stomach and face hurt from laughing so much. I really love these girls!





No comments: