Thursday, March 1, 2018

Random Pictures


Lunch with Mama

Dinner with Wayne and I liked my hair :)



Nathan, Cal, and Drew...I happened to see them on the playground and it was the day of the Valentine's parties


Charlotte's Valentine's Day Party with her twin Adalynn...her mom got Charlotte a matching shirt ;)









Nathan had to pick a person from history who impacted the world in some way and do a biography project on that person. He chose Clara Barton. Part of the project was to write a paper about her and then to do a living museum. My 2nd grade class went to visit the museum where everyone was dressed up as their character and they were supposed to tell us who they were, what they are known for and answer any of our questions. My students were obsessed with Nathan and Charlotte so they loved this!





Making slime with Jaxon



Happy Birthday Skylar!






Watching Sadie (one of my students) perform in 101 Dalmations


We like Selfies!



Race Trac has a special this summer with free yogurt and all you want toppings for kids and $3.00 all you want for adults. So we've been walking there with Rusty and taking advantage! We even take friends and I look like the nice mom who tell them to get whatever they want, HA!

























No comments: