Thursday, April 19, 2018

Mother Son Night at Main Event

I always look forward to this event! PTA organizes it so Main Event is taken over with moms and sons from Hicks. I think the moms have just as much fun as the boys! All of Nathan's friends were there so he kind of took off and left me at the beginning then we had a mom vs son laser tag competition. This was fun because us moms have no idea what we're doing and the boys have played laser tag hundreds of times. The score was something like 2000 to 50...boys won! I hung out with Nathan for a little while after that but pretty soon all the moms were at the bar while the boys played games so I joined them, ha! It was also fun to see my students there. I got so many hugs from my sweet boys from this year and last year. They are my babies too :)








No comments: