Friday, November 23, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving 2018

Not only did we get to celebrate Thanksgiving, we also celebrated Mom and Alexandra's birthdays! We had a full house with Carrie, Chris, and Pearce. Jen, Alexandra, and Robert also came to Dallas. For Allie's birthday lunch, she really wanted to eat at Tupelo Honey at the Star. They have the best fried chicken and rolls so we were fine with that! On Thanksgiving Day, I made a great turkey if I do say so myself :) We had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, Mama's sweet potatoes and dressing, Helen's sausage and corn casserole, her great broccoli salad, plus rolls, a pumpkin and pecan pie. My favorite holiday!!! The last pictures show Rusty trying to get his Thanksgiving meal, ha!!! Carrie and I also went black friday shopping which has become a tradition for me!






























































No comments: