Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Mommy's Wreck

We have been wanting to get rid of the Enclave for a while because although I loved the car and it's spaciousness, there was always something wrong with it. Plus I got it when the kids were little and they pretty much trashed it. So I had a wreck! It was actually really scary since I haven't really ever been in a major wreck. And I don't think it was really my fault. I mean it was, but not really. I was coming back from the post office and the light was being repaired so there was a temporary stop sign. I totally didn't notice it and went right through the intersection. All of a sudden I see a car to my left coming right at me. He hit the drivers side rear end of my car really hard and scared me to death! I think I freaked out and was trying to stop but kept pushing the gas! I ran up on the sidewalk, back onto the road and finally stopped quite a distance down. The worst part is that I was talking on the phone to Helen at the time and was screaming uncontrollably and yelling all sorts of four letter words. Not a good moment for me. She was so sweet about it later though because I felt so bad. I let her know that was the only time I ever said those things, lol! Anyway, my car was going to cost more to fix it, so Wayne spent a week researching cars and taking me to test drive. We were between the Highlander and the Pilot, but really I wanted the Pilot...the Pilot with all the bells and whistles!!! I told Wayne, though, that I'd be happy with anything, even a used car. But Daddy surprised me and bought the Pilot...with the bells and whistles!!!! I love my new car! And the kids have vowed to keep it nice and clean!








No comments: