Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Valentines Parties

Valentine's Day was so special this year. Nathan and Charlotte had their parties at school. One of the things I do in my room is to have each child bring in their baby picture and the kids try to figure out which picture belongs to which student. My little baby looked so beautiful on the bulletin board!!! I wasn't able to go to Nathan's party for very long because of my party, but I did get a good picture of him and Drew. Usually, Daddy and Nathan make me and Charlotte a surprise dinner but this year, Nathan had soccer practice. On the way home, he pumped gas for me for the first time and then we came home to Charlotte and Wayne cooking for me and Nathan! It was a full restaurant experience that they pulled off! And the food was wonderful!!! Charlotte even made little paper fortune cookies for us. We had chicken cordon bleu, fettuccine alfredo, french bread with olive oil and balsamic, wine for mommy and sparkling juice for kids. It was a 5 star restaurant!






























No comments: