Saturday, July 27, 2019

Kinder Classroom

This year was a big change for me! I moved from 2nd grade to kindergarten! And the room I moved into was completely empty, had never been used as a classroom so it was a blank slate. That can be good and bad. It was nice that I could slowly move my things in without having to wait for someone else to move out. But I wasn't able to see how the previous teacher had it set up. It was so hard to figure out how to use the space. Wayne helped me a lot but I also made myself not stress out too much about it. I knew that I wouldn't know what worked best until I was actually using it. Plus kinder is so different than 2nd grade! It's hard to really comprehend though until you're actually doing it. I changed so many things during the year and know what else I want to change for next year. I really loved it though. My kids were such sweet little babies. 
























No comments: