Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

The main thing I was thankful for this Thanksgiving was having the house pretty much finished! And it still wasn't ALL the way done, but I'd say 90%. The main thing we were waiting on was the motorized shades. It was so neat to have everyone come over and see the house for the first time. They loved it and it really did look completely different. Of course, after going through all of this work, I was pretty strict about the kids taking off their shoes and not eating in the living room, and only drawing or coloring on the kitchen bar. So it was funny when my dad was opening a bottle of the kids' sparkling apple juice and it spewed all over. I was like of course this would happen. We just got the tile cleaned. And then a little while later Grandmother accidentally knocks over a glass of wine! Seriously?! But it was actually funny and made us all laugh about the irony. 























No comments: