Monday, September 10, 2007

Grandmother's Visit


Wayne's mom, Helen, stayed with us last week. It was so wonderful to have her help, and Nathan loved bonding with her. I was a lady of leisure while she was here. It was so nice to be able to get out and run a few errands or just go to Starbucks for an hour and know that Nathan was being well taken care of. But the best part of having Helen visit, was all the goodies she brought. Our fridge and pantry were completely filled up with tons of treats. I think I put on a few pounds right along with Nathan! Today was my first day solo. Grandmother's visit marked the end of my continuous help. We had a great day though. It was filled with lots of eating and napping for both of us...our two favorite things!


Nathan loves his baths, especially now that he can sit down in the water. He really loved it when I put the washcloth on him to keep him warm. We've found out that a nighttime bath is the key to getting him relaxed and ready to sleep well into the night. He even almost fell asleep when I washed his hair! What a cutie.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh......He is a CUTIE! I can't wait to give him a bath this weekend. I love my baby Nate!