Friday, September 28, 2007

Jack and Nate

Nathan and I spent the day with Jennifer and Jack yesterday. We ate lunch and played and, of course, we had to do another photo shoot. The boys are so fun together! Jennifer made them cute little matching onesies so we just couldn't help ourselves!


"Oh no, not again!"


"Jack, why do we have to take more pictures?"


"It's ok Nathan, I bet they will just take one...or maybe fifteen more pictures."

"But all I want to do is drink some milk."


"I know little buddy, I know. Just hang in there."


"Jack, I sure do like this ceiling fan of yours."


"Jack, you are my best friend, but I'm getting a little bit tired."

2 comments:

Mama Relle said...

Is it OK that I laugh out loud everytime I read Nate's ceiling fan comment?!? Had fun...let's do it again...say, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of next week :)

Anonymous said...

Otis wants a onesie like the other boys. They look so cute together!