Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Family Portrait



This is our new family portrait! I love it, and the actual picture is so much prettier than this one. In order to post it, I had to take a picture of the REAL picture with my camera, so it's a picture of a picture, which is why you see yesterday's date on it :) I was going to try to scan it, but it's too big to fit in my scanner so this was the best I could do.

On the day we had it taken, Nathan was so happy and loved the photographer. He was so sweet and silly that Nathan had no problems smiling and laughing. But he did not want to stand still! We were at a park so of course, all Nathan wanted to do was run around. I honestly can't believe we got this shot! And I love that Doggy is in it. It's Nathan's favorite animal so now we can always remember him :)

2 comments:

Kampen Family said...

I love that picture! Y'all are such a cute family!! Nathan looks so much like you, but in a handsome way:)

Unknown said...

How cute!! You guys are a beautiful family!