Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Playing In the Snow, Day 2

We had a very spontaneous play date at my house Monday morning. We had nothing planned for the day, and it was too cold to really go out and do anything (plus I didn't feel like getting all ready that day), so we asked Meredith and Andrew, Alison, Lauren and Trevor to come over and play in the snow. My house was already a disaster from the weekend before so I thought it was perfect timing to have a bunch of kids over to play! When I was talking to Alison and Meredith, they both said to please excuse their appearance because they hadn't taken a shower yet...join the club! Let's just be lazy and messy today!


Lauren and Nathan


Trevor, Lauren's brother



Andrew


Look at Nathan's hand...he's getting ready to throw!


And Meredith is the target!



Nathan and Lauren showing off their snowballs.


Andrew and Trevor


It's so much fun to play outside, but getting dressed and undressed is a big hassle!

No comments: