Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, 2011

On Mother's Day, the four of us spent the day together, and I got pampered! When I woke up, Nathan and Wayne were gone, and when they got back, they brought me my favorite Starbucks drink (Caramel Macchiato), bagels, a magazine to read in bed, a new nozzle for the hose to water my plants (I've been wanting that for a while!), and a new laptop! Wayne took care of the kids while I laid around reading my magazine, drinking my coffee, and playing on the computer. I was in Heaven! Then we went packed a picnic and walked down to the lake so that Nathan and Daddy could go fishing. Nathan was so patient while they fished. His bait kept getting nibbled on, but finally he got a fish! He was so proud of himself, and we were so relieved he caught something! We had so much fun spending the day together. Thank you for such a nice Mother's Day!






















I love you three so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan you caught a fish! And Mommy you look so pretty. Love, Mama, Papa, and Cookie