Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Josh Groban Concert

Last night, my friend Meredith, and I went to the Josh Groban concert. We had so much fun! First, we went to the House of Blues for dinner and drinks, then on to the American Airlines Center for Josh! Our original seats were pretty high up, but we lucked out because one of the workers started passing out upgraded tickets. We went from the nosebleed section to Platinum! Josh did not disappoint! I loved all of his songs, but my favorite is "You Raise Me Up." This was the main song from his last album (Wayne took me to that concert), but he sang it for us at the very end. Meredith and I were beside ourselves with excitement! We are definitely making it to every concert he does!

When I got home at 11:45, this is what I found:

And to think I was worried about Wayne keeping both kids by himself :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha thats hilarrrrriiious :)

<3 Allie

Carrie said...

So jealous :(