Sunday, July 17, 2011

Swimming with Jack

Two weeks ago, we spent the morning at Jack's house. Nathan loves going to his house to play because the backyard is a kid's dream! There's a baby pool and a big pool, a swing set, a sand/water table, slip n slide, water balloons, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some other things. Plus Jack has tons of toys in his room. I always feel guilty after playing over there because Nathan wants to play with EVERYTHING.  It's like he's afraid we'll have to leave before he gets a chance to see all of Jack's toys, so he plays with one thing for a few minutes and then goes on to the next thing. He's in a mad rush to play with every single toy, and Jack's room ends up looking like a tornado came through!

While we were there, the Casey Anthony verdict came in, so I had to leave Nathan with Nick and Jack outside while I watched CNN...when I heard the verdict was "Not Guilty" I was so mad and was in the worst mood the rest of the day. At least Nathan had fun that morning!








Thanks Auntie Carrie for Charlotte's cute swimsuit!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Nathan, you love to swim!! I think you are part fish. I sure do love Charlottes' swimsuit...so cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!! Can Jack swim like you , Nathan? I can just see you jumping in with a big splash!! Charlotte, you look so cute...you match the water and the pool. Love, Mama and Papa, and Cookie

Anonymous said...

They can't be any cuter!! Love their sweet little smiles, adorable!!
~Lindsay G.