Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 9

We have LOVED Venice! Unfortunately, the internet connection in our hotel is so slow...that is our only complaint. So, it is taking me forever to upload pictures. This is our third day here, and I have so many great pictures, but I'm only putting a few on right now. I'll have to finish the blog when I get home. Venice is so charming. The water makes it relaxing, and it is just a wonderful city! We leave in the morning to start our trip home to Texas. Wayne and I both miss our babies so much...I will really miss Italy, but I can't wait to see Nathan and Charlotte. It is kind of bitter sweet. This has been  such an amazing vacation and such a wonderful way to spend our 10 year anniversary. Thank you Wayne for planning and surprising me with this trip!!!!! I love you!








1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love the pics of Venice! Looks soooo pretty!