Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Little Too Relaxed

Charlotte got her hair cut a few days before Easter. This is her signature haircut now, and she gets so many compliments on it! I think I've said this before, but Charlotte is so good when she goes to the salon. She loves getting her hair washed and is so still when Mr. Anh cuts it. Anh is very meticulous with his cutting so it does take a while, but Charlotte really doesn't mind. On this day, the only appointment I could get was for 4:45. She was happy and energetic in the beginning but started to fade towards the end. Mama was there with us (she actually had an appointment with Anh right after Charlotte) and took these pictures. Charlotte was sitting on my lap and I saw her eyes start to get heavy. Pretty soon, she just couldn't hold them open anymore...I had to hold her head up for Anh to finish! So funny. 

Her hair still looked cute the next day for her class Easter party. Charlotte is NOT a morning person though. She is a little grumpy when she first wakes up, especially if I have to hurry and get her ready for school. If she could have it her way, she would sleep in, then get a cup of apple juice, relax while watching a show, and then get dressed after an hour or so. I really wanted to take her picture with her looking so cute, but she was not happy with me...as you can see. But then I let her ride her scooter for a little while and she perked up. 









No comments: