Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Taylor and Victoria

Last week, my nieces came to visit for the week. Originally, they were going to spend a few nights with me and a few nights with mama and papa, but I ended up keeping them all to myself for most of the week! Nathan and Charlotte had so much fun with them. Not only were Taylor  and Victoria a huge help to me, they were so sweet to their cousins! Mama and Papa planned a fun week for all of us so we stayed very busy.  We went to the movies, went shopping, visited Grandma, went swimming, got manicures and pedicures, made jewelry, made Victoria sing to us with her pretty voice, and just hung out. On our shopping day, papa took Nathan to Top Golf. When our week was over, I had two sad kids on my hands. Friday night, I was getting Charlotte ready for bed, and then she just started crying. I had no idea what was wrong! When she finally calmed down enough to talk, she said, "Mommy, I miss Taylor and Bictoria." I was so sad for her! Nathan was sad earlier but now Charlotte's crying made him sad again. At least we had a great time together. 


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone is having so much fun. Come back Taylor and Victoria. We are still sad without you. Love, Mama and Papa

Carrie said...

How fun! I know Nathan and Charlotte loved having them there!