Sunday, September 7, 2014

Disneyworld 2014, Day 2, Hollywood Studios

All four of us slept very well last night. We got up early and headed downstairs for breakfast. This is one of their favorite things to do...eat breakfast at a hotel. They eat so many things they would never eat at home, just because it's fun to have all of these choices. Today, we went to Hollywood Studios. We only had one small mishap here. We got here early and were ready to rush into one of the first attractions as soon as our tickets were scanned. Nathan, Charlotte, and Wayne scanned their tickets. I scan mine and start to walk in, but am stopped because it didn't scan correctly. I try again...still not working. You scan your card and put your finger print in. So I wasn't sure if it was my card or my finger print. So they have to call someone over to type in my number manually. That works. Apparently, I wasn't using the right finger for my finger print. I didn't know it mattered. So Wayne's comment to me is, "Is anything ever easy with you?" Nope, but at least life isn't boring with me!

 There was a lot to do here, but not as much as Magic Kingdom. We knew this wouldn't be a late day. We met Buzz and Woody here. Nathan was happy to meet and talk to them, but Charlotte wanted no part! Which is funny to me because they are really nice and fun looking. But they are big and aren't "real" people. Charlotte said that she will talk to the characters that aren't so tall. We saw several shows like the Muppets 3D, Indiana Jones, Star Wars. Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage (Nathan and Charlotte got front row seats), Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure, Legend of Jack Sparrow, Disney Jr. Live on Stage. Plus, lots of character meetings. 

Our plan was to get a cheap stroller while we were there, but we ended up not needing it. Charlotte was such a good girl. She walked the WHOLE time!The only time I carried her was if we were racing from one thing to another. But other than that, she was a good walker!




























No comments: