Friday, September 12, 2014

Nathan's First Day of First Grade

I was nervous about the beginning of school because of last year's freak out, but everything went very smoothly! He had met his teachers (Nathan is in the dual language program so he has an English and Spanish teacher) the week before and really liked them both. When his English teacher asked if he had any questions, he thought a moment and then said, "I really like your hair." How cute is that?! 

So we met jake in the alley and all walked together. The first week was nice because parents are allowed to walk into the school and to the classroom. The next week, the kids will have to be dropped off at the school doors

Nathan loved having me walk him to his class and tried really hard not to cry. His eyes did get red and watery but he never really cried. He's my sweet boy and even though he's 7, he still loves his mommy. One of his friends did ask him if he was about to cry, and Nathan said, "No, it's just my allergies."






1 comment:

Carrie said...

He looks so big! I love his new tennis shoes!