Friday, April 17, 2015

Random Pictures

Whenever I have a Random Picture post, it means I'm being a little lazy! Its an easy way for me to keep up with my pictures without having to write a ton. And it's quite possible that I am reposting some of the same pictures. But oh well, we can see them twice.  The following pictures are of Nathan losing two teeth within a week. The top one was pulled by one of the teachers at school...which he thought was the best thing ever, to lose a tooth at school! The bottom one was hanging on by a thread, and he let his dentist pull it at his check up. We also have some playdate pictures, Nathan's school picture day, Charlotte's two western days, play-doh with Papa, pictures of my good deed in rescuing a dog, and the sweetest picture is Nathan asleep with Daddy. I was staying up later to watch a few of my shows, and Nathan wanted to snuggle with Daddy. The two of them fell asleep and I just left him there!
The picture of Nathan and Charlotte with Andrew is from just the other day. Andrew broke his arm and when Nathan and Charlotte saw his splint and sling, they thought it was so cool! I had to make them fake cast too.
 
As for the dog pictures, when I was on my way to pick up Charlotte from school, I saw this little dog walking in the street and it actually almost got hit. I'm not usually the type to stop and rescue animals, and I almost just drove on, but my conscience got to me. I thought I'd just pull over and see if she comes to me...if she doesn't, I'm not going to go to any huge effort. I pulled over, she ran right over to me, and as I started petting her, she just rolled over on her back. So I picked her up and put her in my car and off we went to get Charlotte. She had a collar on with a phone number so I knew I could contact her owners. But I also knew Nathan and Charlotte would love to play with her for a bit so we kept her until after Nathan got home. Charlotte thought she needed to teach her how to drink from a bowl! When I called the owners, it turned out the doggie belonged to my neighbors two doors down! So all was well.
 
 
 
 







 





 

 


 
 
 


 





 
 

No comments: