Thursday, March 26, 2015

Super Citizen

Nathan was chosen as Super Citizen for this 9 weeks! Only 2 kids from each class each nine weeks get chosen. And he got it last year too. His teachers emailed me the week before that they chose him. I was reading the email and when it said he got it, I was so excited for him that I immediately announced it to the whole family. Then I read on that it was supposed to be a surprise...oops! On the morning of the award, we had to get up early to get ready because the assembly was first thing in the morning. Poor Charlotte was still half asleep. At the assembly, they call the kids up one at a time and give them a certificate. Nathan was so proud. 
After the assembly, charlotte and I had some time before she had to be at school so we went out for donuts. So that made it worth it for her...she is not a morning person!





No comments: