Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Flag Football, The Patriots

We just started fall flag football, and Nathan is loving it! We played in the spring with a group called flag football for fun. That was Nathan's first experience. He really liked it but it was VERY laid back. We practiced an hour before the game, played the game, and that was it. Now we are playing with the Frisco Football League. It is more intense, but we lucked out with our coach. I've heard stories about some of the coaches being really tough.  Ours is definitely more structured and serious but still encouraging. The kids really like him. I'm having to get used to the twice a week, hour and a half practices. Although I find ways to pass time...I'm actually writing this post at practice! 

They had their first game last Saturday and won! It was actually a really exciting game to watch. Last spring, I think we lost every game, ha! 







No comments: