Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Lost Tooth

Nathan's bottom left tooth has been loose for a while. Finally last week, he agreed to let me pull it. It was so fun! He's let me try to pull a tooth before but he usually jerks away before I have a chance to get it. This time, it was so loose that it popped right out. Nathan was so happy to have it out and really excited about the money he was going to get from the tooth fairy. 
That night was an easy "bed" night. Nathan couldn't wait to go to bed and have the tooth fairy come. 
Around 11:30, I...I mean the "tooth fairy" snuck into his room. "She" reached under his pillow and found that he had a death grip on the bag with the tooth in it. I think he was worried it was going to fall off the bed. "She" nudged him to get him to move his hand and all of a sudden he woke up so "she" dove to the ground and "her" knee landed on a tiny Lego! "She" whispered a few four letter words while on the ground. The tooth fairy was very tired but had to wait another 30 minutes to try again. "She" got the job done the 2nd time. In the morning, when I woke Nathan up for school, he had the same death grip on his $5! Some of my friends told me they put a lost tooth in a pouch and hang on the door. What a great idea! So much safer for the tooth fairy!

No comments: