Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Random Pictures

This is a dress mama bought for Charlotte, and Charlotte loves it! She wore it to church and felt so pretty. 

I am still sewing with mama every Monday. I made the jacket and it actually fits really well! The funny thing is that I saw a cardigan in this same print at Ann Taylor loft! I also made a poncho for carrie! 






Nerf war play date




Picture day


Lunch with nay nay



Football practice: it just so happens that we practice on the same field as jake and at the same time! So Charlotte and skylar end up getting an extra play date in on Mondays and Wednesdays. 






Mama also got charlotte these pink jeans  which she also loves! I'm going to be in trouble (well actually Wayne) because she likes to shop as much as me! And it's so fun because she looks so cute!

Nathan's football team. He loved it and pretty much became obsessed with football this year. 





Charlottes class picture




No comments: