Monday, January 11, 2016

Random Photos

Star Wars The Force Awakens...Imax 3D! It cost us a fortune to take the four of us but was so much fun! And we all loved the movie.


When I decided to get all of my Christmas decorations put up, guess who was by biggest helper??? CHARLOTTE! She SERIOUSLY helped me. I took off the taller ornaments and she did the lower ones. She helped me pack everything up, organize it, and put out my everyday decorations. You know how sometimes it's more of a bother when kids try to help? Well, that is not the case with Charlotte. She wants to help and actually does a really good job! She even sets the table for me. The next picture shows how useful the men are. 😉



Nathan asked Wayne to show him how to whittle wood. What??? Where did that come from??? Wayne said sure and completely impressed Nathan. Nathan once again thinks Daddy can do anything! They made 3 spears which I'm sure will come in handy one day. 



Nathan with his neighborhood friends who play football outside nonstop and compare football cards. We got Nathan a huge set of cards for Christmas along with a binder to put them in. After Jake saw Nathan's, he got one too! They are so cute together! And then Wayne got some "cool dad" points by showing the boys all of his cards which really are valuable. Daddy's the hero once again! 


Here I am at my friend Angela's wedding shower that I helped throw. We used to teach together and now she's getting married! We went out to dinner and then did karaoke, our favorite girls night out activity! 


After Angela's wedding, we all went out for an after party drink. These are the girls I used to teach with. Brought back so many memories!




The bride and groom

No comments: