Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Happy Birthday Charlotte!

My baby girl is 6! Charlotte was so happy to be turning 6, but I was a little sad. This seemed to be the first birthday that she really realized what a big deal 6 was. To her, it meant she was a BIG girl. And she was so excited that she was the first one in her class to be 6. Miss Amy, her teacher, made it a HUGE celebration for her. I was so happy for her. When we first walked into her classroom on her actual birthday, all of the kids ran over and gave her hugs and told her happy birthday. Several of them made her cards too. She was so proud and so happy. I almost cried because I was so happy to see her this happy. And to see everyone being so sweet to her...my heart just melted! We brought donuts, juice boxes, and watermelon for the class and then we had a family party that night. Charlotte picked out all of her decorations and helped put them up. She chose pizza for her birthday dinner. Mama, Papa, and Grandmother came over to celebrate. We had a wonderful party for our sweet Charlotte Rose.


















No comments: