Monday, October 3, 2016

Excuse the Disorganization

I am now a working mom which means I have very little time! I absolutely love my job and being back in the classroom but it has been hard to balance work and family and do a good job at both. I feel like I have to give work more of my time now so that I make a good impression. So I'm doing a great job there and a mediocre job at home. The good thing is that Wayne has been so understanding, and Nathan and Charlotte too. They are so happy to see me everyday at school. So they forgive me when I forget to pack a lunch or leave a library book at home. That is also why my blog posts are so out of order. I have the beginning of school happening in October! I'll get in a routine sooner or later. One bonus to me working is that I get a maid!!!! She starts on Friday! HALLELUJAH!

No comments: