Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Hicks Fall Festival

I don't have as many pictures of the Fall Festival like I usually do because I had to work at it this year!!! I worked it last year but Nellie Soto was still on the team and she knew what to do and told me to spend a little time at the booth and then to go have fun with my kids. This year, however, she has moved to a new school and we have two new teachers. Plus one of the other teachers, Allie Dilbeck, was on vacation. So I had to be the leader, YIKES! So I spent some time with Nathan and Charlotte, but Daddy did most of the supervising. And they feel so grown up at school now with me being a teacher there, that they just went off on their own with their friends. So Wayne said he really didn't see them much anyway, ha! Charlotte spent most of her time with Adalynn and Skylar and Nathan spent his time with Drew. I spent my time doing the bean bag toss with Sra. Robbins :)





No comments: