Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

Thanksgiving at my house! I am always so scared I'm going to mess up the turkey!!!! I've fixed the turkey so many times and now have a roasting oven that is pretty foolproof, but I still worry we're going to cut into it and it will be like a scene from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, ha! I spend so much time going over my timeline and when to start all of the food and trying to get the timing just right. I usually get mad at Wayne and Nathan and Charlotte about something just because I'm stressed. But then it all turns out ok. I need to remember this each year! We had a full house with Mama, Papa, Grandmother, Carrie, Pearce, Chris, Jen, Robert and Alexandra. Of course, Nathan and Charlotte were in Heaven with everyone. They just love to have company!

We also celebrated mama's birthday and got her Apple TV since one of her favorite past times is TV/Movies!

And Carrie helped me get my tree up plus we also did our annual Black Friday shopping. We really don't spend all that much, but it is fun to get out of the house and go shopping together. Even if it's at midnight!


































No comments: