Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Arboretum yesterday to visit the pumpkin patch with Jennifer, Nick, and Jack. We brought a picnic and spent the day enjoying the perfect weather. Nathan loved being outside and seeing so many new things.


Picnic in the park


Here's a family shot after our picnic.


Nate had to wear his little baseball cap to keep the sun out.


I love my daddy!


Nathan kept laughing every time Wayne held him up.


"Nathan, why do you keep falling asleep?"


Mommy and Nathan


I was a little worried the pumpkins wouldn't hold us up!


Nate loved posing with all the pumpkins.


And he loves sucking on his hand!


"I think I want to do this again next year!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pic of Nate smiling with his daddy is adorable! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Nathan you look like Papa, asleep and comfortable in the pumpkin patch.

Anonymous said...

A PICNIC!! Our favorite thing to do!! Wish Papa and I could have been there with fried chicken and chocolate chip cookies and our sweet Nathan.

Mama Relle said...

I love that we are able to experience all this together. Can't wait til we hit the Arboretum in December...hopefully next time we'll get the Parnell discount.

Anonymous said...

Wayne sort of blends in with the pumpkins. I barely noticed him.