Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween Party

Nathan went to his first Halloween Party today. Jennifer and I joined a group of stay-at-home moms. They are always organizing different get togethers and today was the Halloween party. Nathan told Mommy he wanted to be a kangaroo!

Isn't he the most adorable thing ever?!


His costume is one I ordered when he was first born. I thought he'd grow into it by October, but it's still just a little bit big. Remember the kid from "A Christmas Story"???


Here we are getting our picture taken.


After we did individual pictures, we tried for a group shot of all of the kids. It was total chaos but so cute! Half of them are crying...and who's that kangaroo asleep on the front row????


Nathan had lots of fun, but then it just got to be too much for the little guy. So I just laid him down in front and he slept through the pictures!


This little Kangaroo needs a pouch to crawl into.


Jennifer and Jack the pumpkin!


At the end of party, the kids got to pick out a pumpkin to paint. It was so cute to watch. They stripped down to their diapers and had so much fun. Of course the paint was EVERYWHERE! I have to say I'm glad Nate wasn't old enough to participate in that part of the party. It was a mess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely the CUTEST kangaroo I've ever seen! I want to see more videos, too....load one onto this blog!!!!!