Sunday, October 14, 2007

Two Months Old!


On Saturday, Nathan was 2 months old! We had to celebrate Halloween style! He is growing so much and his little personality keeps coming out more and more. Now it is so easy to get him to smile and I can tell he's wanting to get a laugh out. We'll keep working on that.


We went to Nathan's 2 month checkup today. Our poor baby had to get 5 shots! He tried to be a big boy and didn't cry after the first one, but then he really let it out. It made us so sad. Nathan got a really good report from Dr. Guetershloh though. He weighs 12 lbs. 11 oz. and is 23 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile for both height and weight! Nathan is one healthy little boy!


After the doctor's appointment, I fed Nathan and then he was out! We're working on doing all sleeping in his crib, naps and nighttime. So far, it's going pretty well. At first, I think he missed the bassinet, but he's liking his crib more and more. Last night, he let me sleep from 10:30-4:30 and then from 4:30-8:30! I felt like I'd had the best night's sleep ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved Nate's Halloween pic! Edie said, "Look at those fat cheeks!" Those are the most kissable cheeks ever....I'm having major Nate withdrawals!

Mama Relle said...

Nathan and Dr. Guetersloh in one shot...that's one handsome picture.