Monday, May 11, 2009

Bad Hair Day

This is what I found when Nathan woke up from his nap a few days ago. I've never seen his hair this crazy! Those of you who know me well, know that I like to keep Nathan nice and neat...Wayne says I'm a little obsessive about his grooming...but he's entitled to his opinion. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only mom constantly brushing, combing, wiping, etc... So just to show Wayne that I can live with messy hair, here are a few pictures:


"Are you seriously taking my picture with my hair looking like this?"


"You're going to put it on the blog aren't you?"


"Can you see the top of my hair?"


"I like this new look...it's funky and hip!"
Of course, I wet it down and combed it when we left the house :)

3 comments:

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

oh my! could he be any cuter?!?

Carrie said...

I'm laughing so hard right now!

Love,
Auntie Carrie

Anonymous said...

Even with funky hair, you're so cute. We can't wait to see you and your mom and dad in June. Love from Aunt Lisa and the rest of the Springfield gang.