Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!


Nathan's friend Andrew turned one last week, and we had so much fun at his party. It was at the park which is one of Nathan's favorite places! The weather has been so yucky lately, and on the party day, it looked like it was going to rain. Luckily, the rain held off, and it was actually a perfect day to be outside. Since it was cloudy, we didn't have to worry about slathering on the sunscreen, and it wasn't too hot! We snacked on sub sandwiches, chips, juice boxes, and cake.


I was starving and couldn't wait to start eating, but Nathan wanted to eat a little bit here and there, and then run around. So in order to keep him at the table while I stuffed my face, I gave him some Doritos to try. Boy, did that do the trick! As long as I kept giving him Doritos and juice boxes, he stayed at the table with me. I was able to sneak in a few bites of sandwiches, but the chips were his main meal...I think he had 3 juice boxes too!


Nathan actually let me put a birthday hat on him!


But then wanted to take it off after he accidentally snapped the strap against his face...can't you tell what he did from his expression?


While we were waiting to eat and open presents, Nathan played ball with his friends, Max and Brooke






Here is Mr. Cutie Pie saying "Cheese!" and then he flashed his tummy for everyone to see!


After the party Nathan and another little boy his age had fun running in the grass and playing with their party favors. The Slinky kept these boys occupied FOREVER! Happy first birthday Andrew!

No comments: