Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Benjamin!

I am a bit behind on my blog entries so I'm trying to play catch up. A couple of weeks ago, Nathan was invited to his friend Benjamin's birthday party. Nathan loves birthday parties, but was especially excited about this one because it was at Pump it Up Jr. which is filled with toddler sized inflatables. There were slides, tunnels, bikes, and push toys. Nathan wasn't as adventurous on his own. He wanted to do everything, but wanted me to do it with him. I wanted him to have fun so I stuffed myself into the tunnels...anything for Nay-Nay!







I've come to realize that although Nathan loves to play with his friends at these birthday parties, he also likes going for the cake and juice! He ate a few bites of pizza (what kid doesn't like pizza?!) but downed the Capri Sun! I always water down his juice so when he gets a REAL one, he's in Heaven! Nathan drinks the whole thing at once, and maybe takes one breath in between gulps.


And he's on juice #2! I didn't know it, but he went up to one of the moms and asked for juice. She thought it was his first one...wrong! He's a sneaky little thing!


Happy birthday Benjamin! Thanks for the gift box, balloon, 2 Capri Suns, 3 bites of pizza, and the fun!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nate, for your birthday, I'm going to get you a case of Capri Suns.

~Auntie Carrie