Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Splash Park

This morning, Nathan and I met some friends at the splash park. This was Nathan's first time to play here this year. He was SO excited and ran all over the place. I could hardly visit because I had to keep my eyes on him the whole time. I swear he is getting faster and faster when he runs. He reminds me of a cartoon character whose legs spin so fast, they run in place first, then ZOOM! Off he goes!


And yes, I know I need to get him some swim shoes...they're on my list :)





My neighbor, Lindsay, picked us up so we could ride together. Her little girl Mackenzie is so sweet, and Nathan really loves her! She looked so cute in her little bikini!



Nathan and Mackenzie were so cute together. They'd run into the sprinklers, splash around a little, and then come back to have a snack and a drink.


"Show Mommy your tummy!"

When I said show me your tummy, Nathan kept sticking it out as far as he could and then would try to tickle himself!
He had so much fun today and cried when we left...poor baby...but on the way home, he and Mackenzie were exhausted. When we got home, Nathan actually said, "Night Night Mommy" I walked him up to his room, laid him down, and he waved to me and said, "Bye Mommy." He went right to sleep and slept 3 hours! Anyone want to go to the splash park tomorrow?

3 comments:

Carrie said...

When I saw the first pic, my thought was..."Ash needs to get Nate some swim shoes." Glad you're on top of that Ash! I love that fat tummy of Nathan's!

Dunhams said...

It was so great seeing you and Nathan the other day! We should definitely get together sometime soon :)

Nikki & Madeline

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute little kids. Now that tummy is somethin'. I wish my tummy was as cute as yours Nathan. Mama