Sunday, November 1, 2009

Carving our Pumpkin...I almost forgot!

We carved our pumpkin last week, but I forgot to write about it! Helen, Wayne's mom, was here for the week. She sold her house in Arkansas, so Wayne was helping her buy a house here. In a week's time, she found the house that she loved, made an offer, and is closing the week after she moves from Arkansas! We're so excited, especially Nathan. He's going to love having all of his grandparents here to spoil him!


Nathan and his pumpkin. Can you tell he's excited? He picked this pumpkin out all by himself.





After Daddy carved it, I outlined it so that it would show up a little better. Really, I just wanted to be part of the process :)


The finished product!

Afterwards, Nathan, Grandmother, and Daddy played in the yard and went for a walk. Grandmother is home packing right now! We can't wait for her to move!





This entry is out of order. Our actual Halloween entries are after this one :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nathan, I love your jack-o-lantern! I bet it looked great all lit up.