Monday, November 9, 2009

Nathan's School Pictures

I just got Nathan's "school" pictures back. Although he's not smiling huge and his hair isn't perfectly brushed, I think they are so cute! These are the first pictures he's taken without me there...I can tell he was a big boy and followed directions :)


"I know I'm not smiling, but I AM holding my hands like they said...see my stamp?"


"Do you like my tennis shoes with my button up shirt?"


"Here's a little smile...is Mommy here yet to pick me up?"


Here is Nathan's class picture. The two boys on the left are Collin and Blake. They are the ones Nathan talks about all the time. He tells me they play chase and fall down, and he laughs while he says it :) I think it's so cute that he knows his friends' names and can tell me about them!

3 comments:

Kampen Family said...

His pictures turned out so cute!

Carrie said...

OH MY GOSH! These school pics are absolutely adorable! I love that his hair isn't perfectly brushed (only mommy does that), and that he has a stamp on his hand, and that his hands are perfectly placed....just too CUTE! I can't believe this is the beginning of school pics! I want a picture, please.

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

COULD HE BE ANY CUTER?!?!?