Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas!

I love, love, LOVE Christmas! If I could listen to Christmas music year round, I probably would :) So the day after Thanksgiving, while Carrie was still here, I put her to work. We worked Friday and Saturday night getting all of the decorations out and putting them up. The only thing we didn't get to was the tree. So after our Santa Fe trip, Wayne and I got the tree down, and the three of us decorated it.




After decorating the tree, we bundled up and moved outside to put the garland around the door.




And then that night, we tried on Nathan's new Christmas pajamas. He looks so cute in his doggy/reindeer pj's!



Here are two pictures of Nathan's new "smile" :)




Here are pictures of the rest of the house and what Carrie helped me with


As soon as we visit Santa, I'll put that picture in a frame too.



This is the ledge that separates the living room and kitchen. The garland lights up and is really pretty at night.




Kitchen


The garland on this side of the balcony overlooks the living room. It also lights up. Nathan points to it every morning and wants me to plug it in as soon as he gets out of bed.


And this is the side of the balcony you see when you first walk in.



My dining room




These are the main things I did, but Carrie helped me do even more throughout the house. It looks so festive and pretty! After all of the work of decorating the house, I dread packing them back up!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Love, love, LOVE the Christmas jammies! Love the little thing wearing them even more :-) Your Christmas decorations look so good! Your tree looks really pretty and I love the garland outside. Well, I just LOVE everything on this blog entry, LOL!

~Carrie

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

Your house looks awesome!! You are such a little Martha Stewart :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like Christmas at your house. Remember to make room for Santa to come down the chimney...and cookies and milk for old Santa.NaNa, Mama and Papa and Cookie really like your new smile and Cookie thinks the doggies on your pajamas look like her. Merry Christmas, Mama and Papa and Cookie

Unknown said...

Your tree is beautiful! Congrats on your baby girl! How fun! Your home is gorgeous!