Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Nathan had his school Valentine's Day party last week and brought home a bag full of goodies! He was so excited to go to his party and hand out his own cards and candy. Even though Valentine's Day is over, he keeps telling me Happy Valentine's Day, and suggests we eat a piece of candy...he just knows if I have a piece, then he gets one too! In fact, we had a bag of chocolates from Mama and Papa that I thought I hid pretty well. The other day, I was on the phone and Nathan was playing so quietly and nicely...I was so impressed! He kept coming into the kitchen to say hi to me, but then would run right back out. When I finally got off the phone, I found 8 wrappers on the coffee table! He just kept helping himself to the secret stash, and I was totally oblivious!





This fruit roll up thing was Nathan's favorite. It's called Fruit by the Foot...never heard of it. You're supposed to un-roll it a little bit at a time, then peel it off of the paper. But Nathan had his own way of devouring it...un-roll the whole thing first, then just eat it right OFF of the paper :)


Here's our Valentine! He's the best one ever!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nathan, you're my valentine! I'm so glad you had a fun party at school with your friends. I can't believe your mommy has never heard of "Fruit by the Foot." Where has she been?! Hmmm....maybe I need to go to the store and bring you a box when I come visit this weekend :-) Love you little guy!

~Auntie Carrie