Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Media Room Chairs


We have been wanting to get new chairs for the upstairs "media" room, and last week, we finally went shopping for them and found the ones we loved. They were delivered to us yesterday, and I know we are going to make good use of them! I can't wait to watch Oprah and all of my favorite shows!

Nathan was so funny when the men delivered the chairs. He wanted to "help" them, and they were really sweet to him. As they were carrying the different sections upstairs, Nathan would yell, "Be careful!" And then while they were setting them up, he asked a million questions: What's your name? What time is it? Is that my chair? When they were finally finished, they packed everything up and left. I don't think Nathan realized they were leaving for good, and when he saw the truck drive off, he started crying really hard, and said, "I want to give John hugs!" It was so sad :( I finally got him to calm down by giving him a juice box, and then he said, "Thanks Mommy, I not sad anymore, I just wipe my tears."



Nathan looks guilty here because I told him that he can't recline the chairs by himself...he has to wait for one of us to help him...he was trying to be sneaky :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow! I can't wait to come visit and just camp out in one of those chairs!!! I love that Nathan was sad to see the delivery guys leave. That shows his personality exactly....kind to EVERYONE....even delivery guys!