Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Finding Clifford...and Making a Big Mess!

A few days ago, Nathan was watching Clifford on TV while I was getting lunch ready. He just HAD to have his Clifford dog to watch it with him but couldn't find it and asked me to find it for him. Well, we've been trying to teach Nathan to be self-sufficient (as much as possible for a 3 year old) so while I'm fixing our sandwiches, I told him to keep looking. Maybe he's under the couch or coffee table. Or he might be in your toy box. All of a sudden I started hearing all of this noise and thought "What in the world is that?!" When I get to the living room, I see that he has taken EVERY SINGLE toy out of his toy box and is actually climbing inside! Although it was a huge mess, I got my camera :)




Maybe next time I should just help him find his toy :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

YAY! I'm so glad you found Clifford! Thanks for making me smile this morning :-)