Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Pledge of Allegiance


Wayne and I had no idea that Nathan knew the Pledge of Allegiance, but it turns out that he says it every Tuesday and Thursday at school and already has it memorized (kind of). He first said it to me last week, and I thought it was the cutest thing, but I didn't get a video of it. Then we ended up buying a flag...really Wayne just wanted the flag pole to hang his Razorback flag, but we're glad we have the American flag too :) Anyway, we brought it out last night to show Nathan, and he got so excited! So here are two videos of his version of the Pledge






1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Nathan you are Mr. Smarty Pants!!! I am so proud of you for being able to say the Pledge! I am going to show my kids at school. I love you!